21 February 2010

lady gaga is my nemesis.

I should be writing my literature review right now. I should be finding literature to review.

This has been an awkward, awful weekend, to be quite honest. Things have happened that, if I could go back in time, I would've judged myself and condemned myself to hell for. Not exaggerating.
I don't regret making the decisions I made, I just wish I had thought about the consequences before I let go. Shit.

Overall though, I'm a college student doing college student things. Learning college student lessons. Not-doing my homework like any normal person...putting off doing my laundry and eating day-old pizza...

I'm glad I have friends who love me in spite of my mess-ups. I'm glad I can laugh about my mistakes...no matter how awkward and painful they are.

No comments: