31 March 2010

mmmbop.

I'm home alone this break, I believe (sad that I'm not exactlyy sure where one of my roommates is going to be!). Tomorrow I'll be looking at one bedroom apartments...in August I'll be living alone.

It's strange...this being alone thing.

Sometimes I'm very happy about it. I enjoy being able to come home from a hard day of work (and most of them are) and just chill and not have to deal with anyone else, impress anyone else, worry about anyone else.
But then I think about living alone for a while and I am sure I'll become a hermit. I'm almost one as it is.

I'm not sure how this fits into anything. Just my thoughts currently.



On another note, I'm taking a short vacation at the end of this month.

Yeah, I know. Me? Taking a vacation?! CRAZY!

I'm excited.

No comments: