05 April 2010

frustrated.

I'm bitter today.

I am angry. I'm angry because people have to lie to each other. I'm angry because people get misunderstood or because they misrepresent themselves. I'm angry because I can't see through people's lies all the time and because sometimes I do and someone else doesn't, so my opinion is worthless.
I'm angry because people have sucky parents that don't help them become functioning adults. Because some people never get to be adults or never get to be functioning. I'm angry because the world is full of so much hatred and filth and....anger.

I want to love the crap out of people so that they can never be angry again. But I can't do that if I'm angry in the first place.

1 comment:

j and s (but mainly s) said...

That's normal. It's a really frustrating job.It's hard because sometimes it seems totally hopeless. You're right about the parent thing. Seriously, if parents just did their job, 'our kids' lives would be so much easier.