28 February 2010

Love Sees A Need and Finds A Way To Meet It

I never put much stock in horoscopes but the fact that I have two completely different personalities depending on what minute it is can definitely be explained by looking at the stars...

I'm sick today but feeling like getting things done.
I might actually write a paper that isn't due for a few weeks...

yeah...I know it's crazy...

The weather has been nice lately and it's got me thinking about spring break and summer vacation. I won't get either one of those this year due to work and classes but I would like to take a week off and go somewhere. I'm trying to decide if I want to go by myself or bring someone with me.
My mind is leaning towards taking a road trip to the Redwood forest or some other National Park. I'd like to go in May, I think...
I just can't decide if I want to go by myself or not.

Anywho, this is my first full week in my new job so we'll see how it goes. Likely won't have much time to blog because my schedule is going to be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: