09 March 2010

Here comes the sun again...

I'm in a strange mood.

I've been thinking too much recently...about some people (a lot of people really--but a few in particular) that I miss. that I'm worried about.
I've been worrying too much.

Anyway, normally that worry and those thoughts would make me sad, and I am a little bit sad...I cried on the way home from work tonight...but overall, I'm relatively happy.

It's good to be happy. It's been a while.

Also, to change topics: My car got broken into tonight. Well, technically nothing was broken. I left the back door unlocked in a not good part of town. But someone got in it, went through my glove compartment, turned my freaking rearview mirror upside down. I made a police report, though I don't think they took anything.
Oh, and I ripped one of my favorite shirts today with my elbow. Trying to take it off in a hurry. I'm awesome.

I'm going hiking this weekend.
I'm excited.

I love.

No comments: